Microsoft Announcement: Dynamics 365 for Talent
Microsoft has announced its Dynamics 365 for Talent which will be specifically designed for HR, with the promise of a “holistic approach to attracting, onboarding and growing talent”.
With this new release, they are promising companies that they’ll be able to understand their workforce from a 360-degree viewpoint and link all key aspects. Companies will be able to view and understand the people they need in their business to meet strategic targets, see the talent they’ve already got, and who the best candidates in the market are. All of this will help when connecting the dots for their candidate attraction/retention strategy.
With the use of Office 365, LinkedIn and other varied Microsoft tools, Dynamics 365 will help organisation engage with candidates both digitally and professionally from first contact all the way through their entire employee journey.
The application has the following functions:
1. Strategic HR workflows: creates comprehensive checklists for HR to help them execute their strategic plans and optimise the process
2. Candidate engagement: creates personalised guides that feature the candidate’s application status and allows to enter other details such as interview availability, etc.
3. LinkedIn Recruiter Integration: enables the most up-to-date information
4. Skype Integration
5. Employee self-management: allows for holiday requests and other such administrative tasks
6. Office 365 integration: enables hiring managers to set up the interview teams quickly and also eases the interaction with the hiring team and the candidate
7. Consolidated HR profiles: include information from Dynamics 365, Office 365 and LinkedIn profiles
8. Personalised onboarding: enables targeted activities and learning resources, and it also gives access to key team members and contacts
The new Microsoft offering, Dynamics 365 for Talent features some pivotal integrations to Office 365, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, LinkedIn and best of breed service providers. Furthermore, the application also leverages the common data service platform with the extension points for Power Apps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI.
Dynamics 365 for Talent will also be able to integrate with the following closer to general availability:
1. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition
2. Dynamics AX 2012 R3
3. Global payroll providers
4. Background screening
5. ATS providers
The application is available in technical preview here.
How We Can Help
Contact us for a discussion about your next career move or to find out how we can help your business grow by hiring the best MS Dynamics talent out there.