I’m working with a fantastic business that’s looking for Web Developer to join their team. You’d be joining a well-established organisation that is renowned for being an incredible place to work. You’ll be lending your skills to a fast-growing area of the business in an exciting technology landscape.
As a developer within the team you’ll be responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying inspiring software while collaborating with some of the industry’s greatest minds. You’ll be working on anything from integration solutions (Azure Integration Services), to ecommerce stores integrated with ERP software, and much more. This is the role for you if you’re a coding whizz who has an eye for smooth and elegant technical solutions, and are brave enough to stretch yourself into new applications and use cases as needs arise.
This is a work-from-home role, that will need periodic visits to head office and other locations for team building activities, or occasional visits to client sites.
· Deliver functionality to meet customer project requirements, interpreting functional requirements/technical specifications in line with standards and best practices
· Producing software specifications to meet functional requirements
· Develop software from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
· Responsible for providing sufficient information to perform developments tasks, pro-actively cooperating with Project Managers, Consultants, Solution Designers, and other Developers as required
· Provide realistic estimates for technical work to meet requirements
· Manage code and other assets in line with company/team version control practices
· Give attention to/take pride in delivering high quality functioning code
· Release tested software to downstream environments
Your skills & experience:
· Experience developing web applications using React.js and Node.js
· Comfortable interfacing over HTTP(S) with APIs (knowledge of WSDL, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
· .NET, SQL and GraphQL
· Sorting through the weeds to fault-find when troubleshooting problems
· Familiar with various RDBMS and other file/data storage systems
· Effective communication skills
· Willingness to learn
· Appetite to learn new technologies
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.