My client, a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to welcome a Training Co-ordinator to their team. This is a hybrid role that would see you travelling to their offices in the North West.
If successful you’ll be providing both internal and external training services to partners, customers, as well as colleagues.
· Working on several projects simultaneously
· Gathering business requirements as they arise during implementation and training sessions.
· Leading training activities with customers and partners
· Running workshops and meetings with key stakeholders to gather and agree business requirements
· Providing customer support as part of the project team (during and post-go live)
· Maintaining progress against milestones and deadlines
· Providing training and help for colleagues (support personnel, consultants, sales, and developers)
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in a training role (requirements capture, process modelling, and business change management)
· Managing relationships with multiple stakeholders
· Well-developed training skills
· Sound generic IT skills
· Extensive knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central software
· Some knowledge of Dynamics CRM software or other CRM applications
· Experience implementing ERP solutions across the complete project lifecycle
· Sound understanding of business processes
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.