Technical Team Leader
My client, a thriving Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to welcome a Technical Team Leader to their team. This is a hybrid role, but you’ll need to live a commuting distance from Manchester as you’ll need to go in to mentor and coach junior team members.
If successful you’ll be managing, co-ordinating and mentoring a team of development resources and providing technical expertise across the company.
· Technical advocacy for a cloud first approach with prospects, customers and across the wider company
· Working with fulfilment teams to schedule technical resources for projects
· Producing and owning technical team KPIs
· Promoting commercial awareness
· Promoting/sharing technical knowledge
· Providing technical expertise to project teams and colleagues as required
· Leading and managing R&D projects as required
· Keeping up to date with/evaluating new technology and tools (Microsoft estate)
Your skills & experience:
· MS Dynamics Business Central (exceptional knowledge)
· Experience and knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV from v5.0 to the latest Business Central releases
· Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and major projects
· Fantastic communication skills
· Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
· Collaborative management style
· Commercial and strategic awareness
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.