Technical Data Lead
I am working with an innovative and ethical fintech organisation that is looking to welcome a Technical Data Lead to their team. This is a remote role that would require you to go on-site to their London HQ once a month. In this position you’ll be working closely with internal stakeholders to implement new technology and strategies to leverage data across the business.
You’ll be helping to develop the vision on how metrics and data can support the organisation’s ongoing growth, whilst also acting as an SME and best practice expert on all things data life-cycle management.
· Developing/implementing procedures for secure and effective data management
· Implementing data definitions, data mappings, and providing support across ongoing integration activities
· Have an in-depth understanding of database structures and principles
· Working closely with software engineering teams to understand and define application and platform data requirements
· Developing data management initiatives to drive strategic value
· Provide recommendations on data architecture/process improvements on an ongoing basis
Your skills & experience:
· AWS data analytics services (Kinesis, Redshift, Quicksight)
· Hands-on experience working with AWS DynamicsDB
· Scripting languages such as Python
· AWS Athena
· Gitlab CI/CD to support deployment of applications across cloud infrastructure
· JIRA and Confluence
· SQL and NoSQL databases
· Familiar with serverless, event-driven technology such as AWS Lambda
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.