Are you a Technical Author with a strong attention to detail for the production of high quality documentation? Are you skilled in explaining technical concepts in graphic, text and illustration formats? If so, I’ve got a role for you.
You’d be joining my thriving client, a specialist in the security and defence industry, at their offices in the Stoke area. You’ll be working closely with the architecture, service delivery and engineering teams and be responsible for gathering information from various sources including stakeholders and SME’s to produce a variety of content and information deliverables.
Not only that but you’ll also be contributing towards the delivery, process improvement, and on-going maintenance of the company’s documentation production and maintenance in one with external accreditation, such as ISO9001.
Your skills & experience:
- Experience working a technical writing environment
- Experience researching, planning, and creating technically detailed content
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree level education/equivalent
- Able to work independently
- Have a flexible and “can-do” attitude
- A level of technical knowledge that allows you to initiate hands-on understanding and be able to practically engage with products/solutions
- Strong time-management
- Knowledge/experience of topic-based single source content development using defence related standards
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll get in touch to discuss the role in further detail.