I’m working with a fantastic company that’s a leader in the defence and security industry and they’re looking for a Technical Architect to join them.
You’ll be playing a key role in the design, implementation and support of innovative, accreditable, cost efficient and profitable solutions to comply with HMG’s security classification system.
· Designing and development new company products, documenting high level designs using a number of varying technologies including the use of traditional technologies, hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, and maintenance processes.
· System installation
· Ensuring appropriate installation documentation is produced
· Conducting research into products and solutions
· Support the development of build/test facilities
Skills & experience:
· Experience designing/delivering solutions using traditional infrastructure components (Compute/Storage/Networking)
· Networking (Switching, Routing, Physical and Virtual)
· Security (Firewalls, IDS, etc.)
· Storage (ISCSI, Fibre Channel, etc.)
· Applications & Services (Active Directory, Messaging & Collaborative Software)
· Backup/Restore Software
· Systems Management Tools
· Mobile Device Management/VPNs
· Windows Server
· Exchange Server
· SQL Server
· VMWare Cloud services
· Experience in delivering complex technology projects
· Good understanding of current HMG security classifications
· Managed service environments, with an awareness of ITIL
· Experience of build, test, and implementation of systems along with 3rd line operational support
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.