I’m working with a fantastic fully managed secure ICT services business that specialises in the Defence and Security industry and they’re looking for a Technical Architect to join them. The business is focused on delivering real benefits to its customers, while also investing in their employees professional and personal growth.
As the Technical Architect you’ll be playing a key role in the design, implementation and support of innovative, accreditable, profitable and cost efficient solutions to comply with security classification systems.
· Responsible for the design and development of new company products, documenting high level designs using various technologies including the use of traditional technologies, hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, maintenance processes, and build scripts.
· Responsible for R&D of new technologies to facilitate the delivery of our product strategy roadmap.
· Managing the design process, including participating in reviews, and documenting relevant inputs
· Producing all design documentation where appropriate.
· Conducting research into products and solutions
· Supporting the development of build and test facilities
Your skills and experience:
· Recent experience of designing and delivering solutions using traditional infrastructure components (Compute/Storage/Networking)
· HCI technologies knowledge
· Networking (Switching, routing, physical and virtual etc)
· Firewalls, IDS
· ISCI, Fibre Channel etc
· OS (Windows Server 2012 upto 209, CentOS & Linux in general)
· Backup/Restore Software
· Systems Management Tools (AS, WSUS etc.)
· Configuration Databases
· Virtualisation (Desktop, Server, VDI/RDP)
· Experience delivering complex technology projects
· Experience of build, test and implementation of systems
· Experience of managed service environments, with an awareness of ITIL best practice
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.