I am working with a fantastic Manchester based organisation that are looking to welcome a Support Developer to their IT team.
The role would see you carrying out software development and system support developments. Your support focus will consist of support and troubleshooting of a variety of systems including Microsoft NAV, along with integration software and PHP to link with API’s for online selling platforms, as well as smaller development projects to contribute to the robustness of the systems.
You will also be a key point of contact for all business functions such as Commercial, Operations, and Finance, helping to drive the suite of systems forward and ensure best practice across the business.
Your skills & experience:
· Microsoft NAV or similar ERP system
· Knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms
· Knowledge and experience of developing computer software and can demonstrate knowledge of related concepts, practices, and processes
· PHP, SQL, HTML, XML
· Waterfall, Scrum, etc.
· Ability to understand business needs
· Passion for testing to ensure high quality software
· Knowledge of aspects outside of software development, such as hardware, networking, operating systems, database management systems
Is this you? If you’re interested, apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.