I’m looking to speak with Support Consultants for a brand new role with one of my clients who are a thriving digital solution provider that partners with a wide range of businesses across the UK and internationally.
You’ll be joining a well-established team, within a business that values their employees just as much as their clients, and be given the opportunity to develop new and existing skills through training and career development pathways.
· Provide assistance fielding support tickets on behalf of your team by reviewing, assessing, and allocating tasks received through the Service Desk.
· Be the first point of contact and delivering spectacular customer service to external customers
· Project support to Consultants and Developers as they deliver bespoke solutions using the product portfolio (Power Platform, SharePoint, and Microsoft Dynamics)
· Help as necessary with project delivery (design & customisation, project write-ups, data migration, etc.)
Your skills & experience:
· D365 and Power Platform knowledge (as end-user or support setting)
· Understanding of core Microsoft products
· Analytical and creative thinking skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Good understanding of web-based software and relational databases
· SharePoint knowledge (desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.