We are looking to speak with a SharePoint Administrator for a fantastic new remote role for one of our thriving clients. The role would see you joining a company-to-company collaboration that has as its sole purpose to create an environment where the biggest names in their specialist industry can work together to accelerate progress for the benefit of all worldwide.
The organisation is currently halfway through a wholesale change of their enabling IT infrastructure, which also include a rollout of a SharePoint extranet service. This is why they need someone who can come in and get stuck into this project that will change the way organisations in this space work together.
· Act as technical owner of the SharePoint service, including security architecture (Azure AD)and permissions model
· Working to ensure that the SharePoint service provides seamless collaboration service to customer users
· Health checks & maintenance of SharePoint to ensure ongoing smooth operations in line with SharePoint design
· Able to make minor edits/changes to the SharePoint sites and SharePoint site templates (configuration and functional changes)
· Advise on best use of ongoing SharePoint functionality in both internal and extranet SharePoint services
· Supporting related aspects of the Office365 infrastructure (Teams, Azure AD, O365 users, etc.)
· Support project delivery teams throughout the lifecycle of change projects, specifically owning and advising SharePoint/M365 aspects of the projects
Skills & experience:
· SharePoint administrator/site owner experience
· PowerShell knowledge to administer SharePoint configuration
· SharePoint configuration skills (advanced use of PowerShell)
· Microsoft Power Platform and Azure (highly desirable)
· Dataverse and SQL (highly desirable)
· MS Dynamics 365 CE (desirable)
· Broad operational IT background – managing data, working on IT projects, testing, etc.
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.