SharePoint Administrators- this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that’s going through a rollout of a SharePoint extranet service which will be used by 6000 customers. The business has at its core, the goal of creating an environment where their specialist global industry can collaborate and accelerate the rate of progress for the benefit of all.
The SharePoint extranet service is currently live with around 200 users already on the system, and they’re aiming to migrate from the existing collaboration platform to the new SharePoint platform over the course of this year.
· Acting as a technical owner of the SharePoint service, including the security architecture (Azure AD) and permissions model
· Able to make minor changes/edits to the SharePoint sites and SharePoint site templates, both configuration changes and functional changes
· Ongoing work to ensure that the SharePoint service provides a seamless collaboration service to customer users, taking into account on-system business processes, user experience, etc.
· Configuration/management of managed meta data
· Supporting associated aspects of the Office 365 infrastructure (Azure AD, Teams, O365 users, roles, etc.)
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in a similar technical SharePoint administrator/site owner role
· Knowledge of using PowerShell to administer SharePoint configuration
· SharePoint config skills, including advanced use of PowerShell
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE advantageous
· Microsoft Power Platform and Azure is highly desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.