I’m working with a fantastic fully managed secure ICT services company that specialises in the Defence and Security industries and they’re looking for a Service Manager to join their team.
You’ll be part of the Service Delivery team and take responsibility for all activities related to the efficient and effective provision of service to meet the requirements of customer contractual obligations. You’ll be overseeing several key functions that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and ensuring Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
· Be the primary service management contact for customers
· Manging customer expectations in line with customer contracted services
· Transaction surveys
· Overseeing the management of Service Levels in line with SLA
· Customer satisfaction surveys
· Act as escalation point within the business for the customer
· Generate management summary/dashboard report to show delivery against Services in accordance with the Service levels as required
· Managing internal customer calls to ensure understanding of all going activities across the customer contract
· Weekly, monthly and/or quarterly service level & performance reporting in line with Service Levels
Your skills & experience:
· Service delivery management experience in an IT managed service environment
· Fantastic customer service and communication skills
· Experience of managing multiple relationships in a fast-paced environment
· Understanding of management controls, processes, and procedures in the delivery of services
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Stakeholder management
· ITIL certification (ITIL v3 Intermediate and/or ITIL v4 Managing professional/ITIL strategic Leader)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.