Service Delivery Manager
I am looking to speak with Service Delivery Managers for a fantastic new role with a thriving Microsoft Gold Partner. This role would see you being allocated several customer accounts and you’ll be working closely with customers to understand and analyse their ongoing business needs and requirements, advising on services available for AMS and for IMS.
You’ll be the single-point-of-contact for the governance of all operations services and responsible for the transition of go-live projects and customer acquisitions.
· Maintaining governance structure and participation where needed
· Optimising Customer relationship and relationships with other areas within the business
· Managing escalation and crisis handling
· Finance and budget control of customer hours and invoicing and contractual terms
· Renewal of existing service contracts
· Identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities and supporting the sales phase
· Assuring quality of the services delivered by working closely with service areas
· 2 years installed base customer manager or similar previous experience with focus on service delivery
· End-to-end implementation project management experience (desirable)
· Experience on D365 of similar ERP
· Cross-industry knowledge
· Proven consultative experience within the post go-live customer base (desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.