Senior Web Operations Manager
I’m looking to speak with Senior Web Operations Managers for a brand new role for one of my well-established clients. You’d be joining a business that is making waves in the fashion industry, where you’ll be managing the elements of technical development of the company’s ecommerce websites.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the construction of websites for their ecommerce channels all the way from creation through to executing, managing the ticketing systems, ensuring that stakeholder queries are managed and addressed in a timely manner.
· Managing the development, deployment, and redevelopment of the company’s ecommerce websites/projects and delegating to the Web Operations Managers where necessary.
· Building/maintaining effective systems ensuring these are consistent with operational requirements as highlighted by both internal and external clients
· Applying technical know-how to complex systems and database structures, developing these systems from conception to completion
· Managing the application of Magento and Shopify components to existing/new projects
· Managing time allocations/work priorities within the current development team (external and internal)
· Understanding/researching and engaging with user needs to drive desirable execution of any development projects
Your skills & experience:
· Experience developing, managing, and troubleshooting Magento2/Shopify and ERP integrations
· Experience working with MySQL or similar products
· Deep understanding of product knowledge/competitor landscape
· Experience in a similar role in wholesale retail/luxury fashion with a focus on technical delivery and development/web operations
· UI/UX experience
· Experience working for an ecommerce platform
· Experience managing a small team of internal/external development resource
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.