Senior Technical Sales Consultant
My client is looking for a Senior Technical Sales Consultant to join them and be part of the Sales Team in the development and acquisition of customer accounts through developing and selling products and services.
This is a pivotal role where you’ll be expected to participate in discovery workshops and technical discussions to assist in customer enablement.
- Sales Engagement
- Supporting the identification and qualification of service opportunities to ensure that they fall within the deliverable capabilities of the Company
- Bid Support
- Developing compelling propositions for clients
- Closely coordinating with sales support, bid support and service resource
- Internal Stakeholder Engagement
- Collaborating with internal business stakeholders, Service and Architecture teams to ensure a smoot flow of information between Operations and Sales
- Professional Development
- Maintaining a high level of industry awareness and stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to their clients
Your skills & experience:
- Experience working in a service management, engineering or delivery role and/or pre-sales equivalent in a managed services environment
- Awareness of service architecture as it pertains to managed service models (ITIL, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to obtain DV clearance
- Experience in an IT/Managed Hosting/Cloud setting
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.