Senior Salesforce Technical Consultant
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Technical Consultant to join one of the leading Salesforce partner in Europe. If you’d like to join a company that has found itself at the forefront of the industry for the last two decades, then this is the role for you.
As a Senior Technical Consultant you’ll be supporting the full implementation life-cycle, from scoping to advisory services on a wide range of client projects. You’ll be working closely with clients as well as collaborating with internal project teams, while delivering solutions to the highest standard.
This is a hybrid role, that is ideal for someone who wants a foundation that’ll help them transition into a Technical Architect position.
· Take full ownership of technical solutions
· Work on solutions across multiple projects and clients
· Gather requirements, design solutions and estimate effort providing technical expertise/best practice guidance
· Implementing programmatic and declarative requirements
· Managing implementation
· Salesforce experience with declarative implementations (reporting, automation, data modelling, etc.)
· Hands-on experience with programmatic implementations (Visualforce, Lightning, Apex)
· Good understanding of OOP and best practices
· Salesforce Certified (Admin & App Builder, Platform Developer 1, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud)
· Version Control and Continuous Integration experience (desirable)
· Middleware experience (desirable)
So, if you’d like to work for a company that encourages their people to continually learn and grow by providing an annual training allowance, all the while offering opportunities to work on some of the most exciting projects in the industry, then apply now! I’ll be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.