Senior Salesforce Developer
Are you a Senior Salesforce Developer looking for your next role in Oxford area? We are working with a fantastic financial services client that’s looking for someone with your skills and passion to join their growing Systems team. The role would see you working 1-2 days per week in the office, and the rest from home.
You’ll be reporting to the Salesforce Lead and you’ll be responsible for developing their Salesforce platform as part of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Developing business critical Salesforce applications.
- Developing integrations with company systems & 3rd party systems using REST and SOAP web services
- Work in autonomous teams to build applications on the Salesforce platform
- Defining best solutions for Salesforce
- Assisting with technical design
- Platform Developer II certification
- Lightning components
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering
- Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations
- Object-Oriented design & patterns (Desirable)
- Object-Oriented Development (desirable)
- Extensive experience of Salesforce integrations (SOAP, ReST, Bulk APIs)
- Salesforce Streaming API & Platform Events
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.