Senior Microsoft Data Engineer
I am working with a fantastic Manchester-based organisation that are looking for a Senior Microsoft Data Engineer to join their technology team. You’ll be able to grow your skills through the delivery of data insights across all areas of the business. This role comes with flexible working options, giving you the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week.
The operations are of a scale that will give you material data and technology challenges while enabling you to see the impact of the work you do quickly.
· Developing and implementing BI and reporting solutions using the latest Azure technologies
· Working with system/business owners to identify and address data quality issues
· Identifying new ways to exploit Azure data intelligence capabilities to deliver business value
· Creating/monitoring monthly reporting packs
Your skills & experience:
· Good proficiency using Microsoft BI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
· Knowledge of modern data warehouse technologies and services in Azure such as Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Analysis Services
· Report development in Microsoft Power BI
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.