Senior Magento Developer
I’m working with a fantastic multi-channel retailer that’s looking for a Senior Magento Developer to join their team. You’d be joining a group of both in-house and remote developers where you’ll be making an impact within this fast growing tech business. This is a remote role that will require some occasional days on-site at their offices in Lancashire.
The company is going through a period of transformation, which means its an exciting time to join if you want to be part of redefining the future of the industry. A varied role, you’ll be responsible for optimising existing Magento applications and interfacing with the rest of the tech infrastructure.
Your skills & experience:
· Extensive experience with PHP (expert knowledge of OOP)
· Experience with Magento 2.1.x through to 2.4
· Experience with cloud server set up/maintenance
· Integration and architectural knowledge of the Magento framework
· Experience developing custom Magento module
· Live troubleshooting skills with Magento and integrated services (ERPs, APIs, payment gateways, etc.)
· Front-end web development experience
· Experience working with Agile best practices
· LESS or SASS C55 pre-processing
· SEO best practices/execution from a development perspective
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.