Senior Account Manager
I’m looking to speak with Senior Account Managers for a brand new role for one of my thriving clients. You’d be joining a business that specialises in a full range of IT support and consultancy solutions and is known for being a great place to work.
As the successful Senior Account Manager you’ll be responsible for achieving a set target within a range of existing enterprise accounts. You’ll be working closely with clients and delivery teams to maximise revenues through the development of new opportunities and engagements and be responsible for multiple vertical markets.
You’ll be working on a varied industry client portfolio so you’ll need previous experience of selling solutions, ideally in the Microsoft product and cloud services range (SaaS, Paas, IaaS, Dynamics 365 Modern Workplace, SharePoint, PowerApps, Azure, etc). You’ll have absolute responsibility for owning accounts and creating a plan to ensure that both the customer and the business achieve maximum value from the relationship.
· Achieve Sales Targets (revenue & GP) as set, to support the success of the company.
· Creating/executing account plans, relationship plans and a business development strategy.
· Understanding the competitive environment that the clients operant/hot to create and deliver the competitive advantage.
· Accountability for overall client profitability and in conjunction with the pre-sales, delivery and customer service teams oversee enhanced client satisfaction to ensure regular improvement in client satisfaction ratings
· Be a trusted point of contact for clients with regards to the company’s people, products and services
· Act as point of escalation for client issues and manage in a timely manner
Your skills & experience:
· Strong account management/relationship building skills with proven experience with a client base selling solutions.
· Proven background of selling Microsoft cloud-based solutions or Managed Services at Cx level executive or above
· Results orientated/meeting client expectations
· Demonstrable experience of continuously meeting/exceeding against individual quotas
· Good business acumen
· Commercial awareness
· Great at working with others
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.