Security & Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking to speak with Security & Infrastructure Engineers for a brand new role. You’d be working for a fantastic organisation, in a team of 6 supporting a multi-site medium scale enterprise. The role would be hybrid, with most of the time spent working from home and a one-day on-site visit.
The role would see you acting as a technical escalation point for the IT Team and Helpdesk staff respectively. While playing a vital role in cybersecurity, you’ll also be contributing to the design and implementation of infrastructure projects.
- Helping improving security by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems/network devices hardened against attacks and making sure highly sensitive data is secure.
- Working with development, operations, testing, networking and other to identify security gaps and harden networks/servers against exploitation
- Enabling early detection and remediation of intrusions, abuse, and vulnerabilities
- Research, evaluate and develop new tools to improve all security aspects
- Helping mitigating security vulnerabilities/participating in information security incident responses
Your skills & experience:
- End-to-end infrastructure management and security
- Windows 2012-2019 Server
- Active Directory/Group Policies
- Windows 10
- VMWare ESXi 6.5
- Security Software Nessus
- Microsoft Cloud technologies including Office 365
- HP Servers and SAN’s
- Veeam backup & replication
- Cisco ASA 5500 firewall configuration
- Microsoft Certified: MSCE/MCSA
- Experience conducting security vulnerability assessments/remediations
- Experience using/extracting information from Network Packet Capture tools
- Change control experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.