Security Assurance Co-Ordinator
I’m looking to speak with Security Assurance Co-Ordinators who want to work for a thriving company where they’ll be working on some exciting projects for clients in the Defence and Security industry.
You’ll be supporting the delivery of various innovative, cost efficient, and profitable solutions to comply with security classification systems. These solutions operate at a variety of premises (company and clients) and are the foundation for the secure managed ICT services offered to public sector customers.
· Supporting/mentoring junior members of the IS team
· Co-ordinating security accreditation and assurance processes for new and enhanced services which the company offers to customers
· Completion of JSP processes
· Examining risks to the company’s information security and working to put policies and procedures in place to mitigate those risks
· Planning and maintaining compliance activities
· Co-ordinating information governance, including annual Service assessments and risk management
Your skills & experience:
· Risk and regulatory frameworks and standards (NIST, ISO27001, MOD JSP 440, JSP604
· Experience in Information Security and Assurance
· Willing to be flexible in response to changing business requirements
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to influence employee behaviour and perceptions
· Experience of managed service environments with an awareness of ITIL best practice
· Working towards/qualified in CISSP/CISA/CISM
· Able to gain national security clearance to SC Level
· Must be British National to meet government policy requirements
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.