Security Assurance Co-Ordinator
I’m looking to speak with Security Assurance Co-ordinators for a brand new role working for my client that specialises in the Security and Defence industry. This is a key role in the co-ordination of security assurance activities for the business.
If successful you’ll be supporting the delivery of a range of accreditable, cost efficient, innovative and profitable solutions to comply with security classification systems. There are two key areas your role will focus on: Information Assurance and Information Security.
· Supporting more junior team members
· Completion of JSP processes
· Supporting the development and maintenance of Information Security Management Systems to support the company’s activities (Risk Management & Accreditation Document Sets and Company Security Policies)
· Planning and maintaining information security compliance activities with the variety of security requirements that the company meets
· Monitoring Information Assurance
· Co-ordinating information governance (annual Service assessments and risk management)
· Performing Incident Manager duties during any security incidents/emergencies
· Co-ordinating investigations involving security
· Carrying out Security exercises including NCSC Cyber in a box
Your skills & experience:
· Qualified or working towards CISSP/CISA/CISM
· Able to gain national security clearance to the Security Cleared level
· Experience in risk/regulatory frameworks and standards (ISO27001, MOD JSP440, JSP604, NIST)
· Proven track record in Information Security and Assurance
· Willing to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements
· Solid communication skills with the ability to influence employee behaviour and perceptions
· Keen understanding of technology and the ability to leverage this knowledge to implement security solutions that are effective
· Awareness of ITIL best practice
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.