Salesforce Technical Support Engineer
I’m working with a global IT Service Provider leader that’s looking for a Salesforce Technical Support Engineer to join them. This is a role that will require SC Clearance and in which you’ll be using your knowledge of the Salesforce platform to support best-in-class functionality for customers.
· Troubleshooting integration incidents/providing bug fixes with Salesforce APIs, Apex, Visualforce and developer products.
· Escalation point for the Salesforce Administrators (Level 2) team for technical issues
· Representing the Managed Service team during high priority incidents
· Managing customer expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
· Resolving customer service issues and skilfully manage complex customer service problems
· Defining/describing technical best practices
· Providing out of hours cover for priority 1 incidents (rota based)
Your skills & experience:
· Experience with Salesforce and its technologies
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)
· Advanced Salesforce configuration and administration skills
· Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers
· Lightning experience – LWC & Aura
· Experience of report writing/dashboard creation on Salesforce platform
· Integration- REST/SOAP/Bulk API
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.