Salesforce Technical Architect
I’m working with a fantastic client in Dusseldorf that’s looking to welcome a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. The company is thriving in its goal of promoting digitisation as a Salesforce consultancy, by developing bespoke solutions for their clients. Not only are they great at what they do, but they are very environmentally conscious, always looking for way to lower CO2 footprint through IT solutions.
As the successful Salesforce Technical Architect you’ll be designing solutions in the Salesforce ecosystem, bringing with you many years of experience in Salesforce consulting to translate complex customer requirements into solutions.
· Designing and implementing technical solutions in the Salesforce ecosystem
· Responsible for process analysis on the customer side and as well as migration planning and documentation
· Supporting the development of new business relationships
· Translating customer requirements/challenges into Salesforce features and solutions
· Technical customer advice/development
· Working with business partners and technical teams
· Ensuring the creation of sustainable and scalable solutions
Your skills & experience:
· Cross-cloud Salesforce solutions
· Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce Core Clouds
· Mulesoft, Tableau, Datorama, Slack, B2C/B2B Commerce Cloud
· Conceptual skills for mapping customer requirements in Salesforce functions and workflows
· Best practices in the Salesforce ecosystem
· Fluent German and English speaker
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.