Salesforce System Administrator
I’m working with a thriving London based business that’s looking for a Salesforce CRM System Administrator to join their friendly team. This is a hybrid role that would see you working on-site 3 days a week, and the other from home.
As the successful candidate you’ll be reporting directly to their MAC IT business partner, while providing valuable support to the CRM product team and CRM users across the world to drive the business’ CRM vision.
You’ll have a shared responsibility of Salesforce case management, helping the business build a robust, world-class support network across their CRM users community worldwide. You’ll be a subject matter expert for Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud solution at the configuration level as well as Salesforce integrations with other systems.
· Answering internal users’ questions via different communication channels; SF case management, emails teams, or chatter
· You’ll be keeping up to date with new Salesforce features and functionalities, providing recommendations of UI/UX improvements to better support the user journeys
· Configuring solutions primarily on Salesforce platform using Force.com, API framework, and 3rd party API
· Performing technical testing and defect fixes
· Understanding and making positive influence in SF users UX/UI journeys with Salesforce platform
· Testing and learning to ensure all enhancements are delivering performance improvements
· Advising on solution design
· Communicating to the internal CRM and IT teams the most relevant new features that come with each Salesforce release and advise on the ones that would bring the most value
Your skills & experience:
· Experience as a Salesforce Administrator
· Experience in business IT audits and general controls
· Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge
· Experience working with an Agile delivery team
· Proficient with Word and PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.