Salesforce Solution Architect
I’m working with a thriving digital commerce company that’s looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join their team. They work with a wide range of well-known global brands building ecommerce solutions and they’re looking for an innovative new team member to come in and help them deliver maximum business value to their clients.
· Working on exciting projects for large national and global brands
· Developing on the Salesforce platform/assist other developers where necessary
· Setting up the tooling/automation to ensure efficiency.
· Providing estimations for gathered requirements
· Working with the Practice Lead to optimise processes/delivery
· Continuous improvement/development of the Salesforce practice
Your skills & experience:
· Full lifecycle of Salesforce development
· Salesforce core administration, core architecture, integrations experience
· Experience leading/supporting client facing workshops
· Ability to come up with innovative and out-of-the-box ideas/solutions
· Requirement gathering/scope definition
· Salesforce Admin certified
· Salesforce Developer certified
· Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certified (highly desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.