Salesforce IT Business Analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst €70k
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day activities related to effectively operating, maintaining and developing CRM related business processes, systems and documenting business requirements. You must be able to communicate equally with business owners, users, and IT professionals globally.
This role will serve as champion, problem solver and trainer. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment are essential, as are outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Primary business interactions include Software Sales Operations and Enablement Team, Global Software Sales Team, Key business stakeholders, Corporate CRM Team members, Other CRM vendors and service/solution providers.
· Analytics and interpretation of data, being able to discuss trends, initiatives, recommendations
· Cleansing of data in close cooperation with HQ Sales and the Sales Regions.
· Creation of reports and dashboards
· Analyse and assess requests/demands together with international stakeholders
· Support agile working methods
· Community management and onboarding of new users
· Provisions of system design elements, such as data migration rules and business rules
· Being responsible for the interface between the business and IT in regards to the CRM system
· Documentation and communication of best-practice solutions, processes, and user guidelines
· Creation and delivery of regular Salesforce business process information, trainings and workshops for HQ and Regional Sales users
· Interfacing with the Software Sales Operations and Enablement Team, Global Software Sales Team and Key business stakeholders to understand CRM requirements, converting them into user stories and driving implementation
· Support of development and testing of Salesforce enhancements and interfaces and evaluation of AI technologies
· Represent business in Scoping, Planning, Prioritization in collaboration with Corporate CRM Team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com champion, as well as in an agile development environment using sprints to deliver minimum viable products (MVP)
· Solid understanding of Software Sales oriented business processes as well as of business data management, analytics and modelling
· Strong knowledge in Salesforce
· Salesforce Credentials are desired e.g. certification or Trailhead
· Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
· Analytical skills and structured work style, eager to learn and team orientation
· Very good communication and presentation skills. Must be English speaking.