Salesforce Functional Consultant
Would you like to work a fantastic Salesforce consultancy, that is the leader in their specialist focus? Are you a Salesforce Functional Consultant who has project management experience of technical implementations? Then this role could be ideal for you!
This role would see you being responsible for designing, building and delivering Salesforce solutions for clients. You’ll use your expertise and applied commercial experience to be involved in developing business requirements, process flows, specs, application design and configuration alongside project implementation.
· Understanding user requirements and project success criteria in order to design & build solutions that fulfil their needs
· Providing consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce implementation
· Managing multiple stakeholder engagements
· Size proposals, projects and tasks and validate designs
· Identify project issues/risks and present alternative to alleviate or resolve them
· Reacting to user requests for assistance & enhancements
· Maintain relationships with key business users and super users
· Troubleshooting issues to resolution
Your skills & experience:
· Expert knowledge of the Salesforce platform & ecosystem across Sales Cloud
· Experience of one of the following CPQ, Service Cloud, Pardot, or Marketing Cloud
· Systems integration experience with ERP solutions, websites, ecommerce and Identity Management
· Working within an agile team adhering to Scrum principles
· Capable of managing multiple concurrent projects
· Attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities
· Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent presentation skills with technical and non-technical audiences
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.