I’m working with a fantastic fintech organisation that’s looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer for a 6-month contract. The company is an industry leader, winning a whole host of awards for their game-changing products that have their customers’ needs at heart.
They’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer that can come in and focus on working with cutting edge tech such as AWS Connect and creating integrations between it, and the company’s Kubernetes hosted services and Salesforce.
· Designing and building solutions that solve real-world problems for front line teams
· Liaising/collaborating with other teams building integrations with backend systems
· Get hands-on exposure to other cloud technologies and approaches such as microservices, Helm, Docker, Redshift, and more
· Challenge current implementations and future-proof new solutions
· Deliver projects using an agile methodology
· Actively participating in planning how and when they switch focus to build a better outcome for customers and agents
Your skills & experience:
· Salesforce development experience
· Experience in one or more general purpose dev languages (Python or Java ideally)
· Amazon AWS Services and tools such as S3 and CloudWatch
· Enthusiastic about learning new and unfamiliar technologies
· Fantastic communication/collaboration skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.