I am looking to speak with Salesforce Developer for a 6-month contract role with one of my fintech clients that are currently on a very exciting journey. They are looking for an experienced developer who can support their growth plans and take their Salesforce implementation to the next level. Could this be you?
The role will focus mainly on building solutions that solve real-world problems for their teams, and you’ll be working in a cross-functional team that’s small, adaptable and agile. A key part of the role is interaction with stakeholders and key business users as they’re big believers in a lean philosophy and flexibility in implementation while striving to achieve stack consistency across the board.
Your skills and experience:
- Be an experienced Salesforce Developer who has solved big challenges through creative ideas and execution
- Experience working on sizeable Salesforce applications
- Experience working on a number of complex integrations, possibly including greenfield projects
- You enjoy stressing the platform, features and functionality and using this to deliver an even more customer-centric tool
- You’re an advocate for test driven development or behaviour-driven development
- Experienced with integrating/building RESTful APIs
- APEX coding
- Git and Jenkins
- Lightning (desirable)
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.