Are you a Salesforce Developer who wants to work for a company that is making a difference? We’re working with a fantastic organisation in London that is looking to grow and welcome somebody with your skill-set to their team.
If you want to join a rapidly expanding team, while working in a fast-paced role that’ll see you immersed in projects for global organisations, then this is the role for you.
· Working on projects in order to develop new features, update and refine existing features
· Ownership of allocated tickets in sprint (clarification, developer review and deployment, etc)
· Building reusable code, libraries and components for future use
· Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to make sure clients’ work is presented on time
· Extensive experience in Salesforce development
· Platform Developer 1 certified and working towards Platform Developer 2 or equivalent
· Salesforce configuration, maintenance and installation of 3rd party apps
· Own allocated tickets
· Peer testing, debugging, providing feedback to colleagues
· Understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
· Cross-browser compatibility issues and accessibility principles
· Agile development
· Angular and web markup – HTML5, CSS advantageous
· Salesforce Communities, NPSP, HEDA packages
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.