We need to talk if you’re a Salesforce Developer looking design exceptional Salesforce applications while working for a business that believes in transformations that have people at their core.
This education tech business has an approach that combines world-class expertise, scalable technology, and award-winning design to deliver unrivalled experiences for organisations and individuals who want to see real change.
As the successful Salesforce Developer you’ll be designing and developing customised solutions within the platform. To do this, you’ll be meeting with project managers, analysing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
· Meeting with PM’s to determine CRM needs
· Creating timelines and development goals
· Developing bespoke solutions on the Salesforce platform
· Testing the stability and functionality of the application
· Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
· Maintaining the security/integrity of the application software and platform
· Writing documents/providing technical training for Salesforce staff
Your skills & experience:
· Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
· Flows & Process Builder and Governor Limits
· Lightning component and Design development
· Workbench, Aura components
· Able to manage projects
· Salesforce certification will be advantageous
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.