Are you a Salesforce Developer looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for an industry-leading organisation where you will have the chance to work with the latest tech?
A quarter of the company is made up tech professionals, and as a developer within that team you’ll be encouraged to collaborate with colleagues from other areas to get the job done. In this ole you will be helping to build the backend systems as well as automating the company’s internal processes to guarantee quick responses and user experience.
You’d be playing a key part in a fast-growing and business-critical department.
· Participate in daily stand-ups
· Collaborate with colleagues to identify and implement the best Salesforce solutitons using native Salesforce and custom technologies
· Releasing code into production via change-sets
· Implement the stories with a good code coverage
· Collaborate with SF Managers to test the stories
Your skills & experience:
· Salesforce Certified Developer 1 and 2 certifications
· Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer
· Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Flows
· Salesforce.com customisation functionality- Declarative & Custom build
· Object-oriented design & patterns
· SOAP, REST, Bulk APIs
· 3rd party integrations DocuSign, Twillo, Conga
· Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.