We are looking for a Salesforce Developer for a 3-6 month contract (potential for extension) for a well-established, yet growing organisation.
The company uses multiple Salesforce clouds (Sales, Marketing, Service, Experience and Integrations) in solutions across several operational areas. As the successful candidate you will have to possess a thirst for learning and the ability to communicate solutions and proposals to both stakeholders and resources not familiar with Salesforce, as well as Salesforce peers.
Your skills & experience:
· Experience developing using both coded and declarative solutions on the Salesforce Platform
· Experience using Git or other equivalent source control systems
· Experience using a development IDE such as IntelliJ or VSCode
· Understanding of Lightning UX
· Salesforce Platform Developer I Certified or demonstrable experience
· REST and SOAP
· Development on Service Cloud implementations exposure
· Development on Marketing Cloud implementations exposure
· Salesforce DX source format/usage of Salesforce CLI for continuous integration and development
· Jira and Confluence
· Salesforce Platform Developer II Certified
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.