I’m working with an exciting fintech company that’s looking for a Salesforce Developer to join them on a contract basis. If you’ve been working with the Salesforce Platform in a development capacity but are looking to become a Subject Matter Expert in all things SF then this is the role for you.
The company is looking for a collaborative professional, who is an ideas-driven Developer that takes pride in promoting good agile practice. You should have a thirst for learning new things and the ability to communicate solutions and proposals to both Salesforce colleagues as well as non-technical colleagues.
Your skills & experience:
· Development of declarative and coded Salesforce solutions
· Development IDE (VSCode or IntelliJ)
· Lightning US and configuring Salesforce for agent efficiency, using standard Salesforce features and Lightning Components
· Git or an equivalent source control system
· REST and SOAP
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
· Marketing Cloud implementations
· Service Cloud implementations
· Salesforce DX source format
· Usage of Salesforce CLI (development and continuous integration)
· Jira and Confluence
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.