Senior Salesforce Developer – Berlin – 6 month contract
· Contract (6 months initially, likely to extend)
· €500 to €650 per day (negotiable)
Experienced Salesforce Developer required to start ASAP in Berlin for an exciting 6-month contract job opportunity with one of our top clients. You will join a team working on a highly customised Salesforce platform and must have in-depth experience with custom Salesforce applications. Our client is a global leader and are one of the fastest growing in their sector.
You’ll be responsible for leading a small development team as well as the development of Salesforce solutions.
· Serving in a team leadership and technical lead role for a small SFDC development team
· Working with Salesforce functional leads to identify technical solutions
· Managing the Salesforce development and implementation process
· Working in a leadership hands-on role to develop, test and implement the SFDC applications, working with customized development tools
· Working to integrate SFDC with other business applications using the Salesforce web services API
· Hands-on experience in Salesforce.com development
· Experience with Salesforce related technologies (Lightning, Apex, VisualForce)
- Extensive knowledge in Lightning Framework, Visualforce development, APEX development and code deployment/release management
- Experience with Salesforce deployments including release and environment management
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration
- Salesforce certifications
Apply with a copy of your CV, all suitable applicants will be contacted by Mudiwa Mtungi at Shape IT Recruitment to discuss the position in more detail.