I’m working with a fantastic client in Dusseldorf that’s looking to welcome a Salesforce Consultant to their team. The company is thriving in its goal of promoting digitisation as a Salesforce consultancy, by developing bespoke solutions for their clients. Not only are they great at what they do, but they are very environmentally conscious, always looking for way to lower CO2 footprint through IT solutions.
As the successful Salesforce Consultant you’ll be playing a pivotal part in a multi-disciplinary project team while advising customers, from start-ups to multinational corporations, on the design of complex Salesforce solutions then implementing them. You’ll be working with companies from a wide range of industries in making business processes leaner, digital, and more efficient.
· Responsible for the implementation/conception of Salesforce solutions
· Managing IT projects in the Salesforce environment
· Analysing existing Salesforce systems
· Responsible for testing, support and release management
· Training/supporting customers after the project is completed
· Continuous training/certifications
Your skills & experience:
· Practical experience setting-up and operating cloud-based CFRM solutions
· Salesforce experience
· Software as a service, databases, and CRM
· Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and team spirit
· Project management and IT implementation experience
· Fluent in both German and English
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.