Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Are you an experienced Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a thriving retailer on improving their web applications while delivering an exceptional customer journey and developing best-in-class experiences across all devices? If yes, then this might be the role for you.
Ideally you’ll be the type of person that loves change and is always looking at ways to improve what and how you do things. This role would see you playing a pivotal part in the future of the business, driving growth through all their digital channels.
· Creating/maintaining new functionality on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud front and backend platform
· Delivering scalable, reusable and maintainable code
· Creating/maintaining technical documentation
· Adhering to coding standards and best practice within the development lifecycle
· Technical support and QA for releases
· Identifying, investigating, and resolving defects
Your skills & experience:
· Salesforce Commerce Cloud development
· REST APIs
· A/B testing tolls such as Qubit, Google Optimise, AB Tasty or Optimizely
· Responsive web design
· Understanding of e-commerce concepts
· Resourceful and proactive when it comes to solving problems
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.