Salesforce Business Analyst
I’m working with a thriving organisation in London that’s looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join them. This is a hybrid role that would see you working on-site three days, and the other two from home.
You’ll help the business deliver solutions that optimise performance and experience for their clients throughout the entire journey. With your skills, you’ll be serving as a SME for Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
Your main focus will be planning a robust requirement gathering process which includes:
· Supporting CRM IT PM to plan development and rolling out new CRM features
· Working with the CRM team to ensure all requirements are validated and documented to support execution of the CRM roadmap, including gathering requirements for the online enquiry and application forms, integration requirements, etc.
· Providing support to the CRM project manager, data analyst and development team
· Contributing regularly to team discussions and work to gather requirements and write good user stories used to deliver CRM roadmap features across the regions
· Working with the SF support team to form actionable requirements from the requests raised via the support cases
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in business analysis to implement and enhance a customer relationship management system
· Experience gathering requirements in an Agile environment
· Experience of working for a consultancy firm providing professional services implementing Salesforce CRM
· Familiar with current Agile and BA platforms such as Jira, Visio, MS office suite, Signavio, etc
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud
· Digitally savvy and familiar with PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.