Salesforce Business Analyst
We are working with a fantastic organisation that’s looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst to work with key stakeholders to gather requirements and liaise with developers, architects and testers to help ensure the implementation of the Salesforce platform.
- Communicate with colleagues to understand the needs of users and stakeholders
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations, and work with technology teams to help them design and deliver the solution
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
- Use modelling practices to analyse your findings
- Create suggestions for improvements and changes
- Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to changes
- Produce written documentation, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Support colleagues in making changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Experience of Business Analysis in the context of Salesforce projects, or another CRM system, or BPMS solutions
- Formal certification in Business Analysis and/or Salesforce
- Experience of working in a multinational business
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience of working within an AGILE development environment and in a Scrum team
Does this sound like you? Apply now and we’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.