I’m looking to speak with Salesforce Administrators for a brand new role for one of my thriving clients who works in the education industry. You’d be joining a thriving business where you’ll be taking on shared responsibility of Salesforce case management, while helping build a robust, world-class support network across the business’s CRM users community.
You’ll be working across central, regional and local IT teams to improve user adoption and foster a sense of CRM user community. If you’d like to join a business that renowned for being a fantastic place to work, which will reward you for your hard work and passion, then this is the role for you.
· Triaging cases/directing request for enhancement to the CRM team
· Configuring solutions on the Salesforce platform using force.com, API framework and 3rd party API
· Technical testing/defect fixes
· Being an active member of the agile development team dedicated to supporting the CRM release roadmap
· Work closely with Salesforce vendors/perform other configuration or development duties such as assigned or requested
· Creating/maintaining technical solution documentation
Your skills & experience:
· Experience working as a Salesforce administrator
· One or more Salesforce certifications
· Experience working within an agile delivery team
· Business IT audits/general controls experience
· Good understanding of business processes
· Cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills
· Time management skills
· Results oriented
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.