We are currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator for a well-established company in London. This is a key role supporting users and developing new Salesforce tools and functionality to be used across our teams. The primary goal is to improve user adoption, with a hands on approach to training.
The role will also be responsible for helping to scope, develop and deliver system functionality enhancements to ensure Salesforce continues to meet business needs and enable our sales process.
The role will also be expected to support the user community on a day to day basis providing a focus on data quality, improving the user experience and knowledge, and where necessary supporting the development of custom reports and dashboards to deliver key insights.
The main responsibilities of the Salesforce Administrator will be;
- Supporting the long-term business strategy, making recommendations and supporting initiatives to ensure the platform grows and best use is made of Salesforce
- Being the ‘go-to’ contact for queries, actively making changes where possible and translating what’s needed into briefs for future development activities
- Monitoring of adoption and engagement levels, offering help and support to low/non-users and exploring opportunities for process improvement.
- Helping to identify and anticipate user training needs from new recruits to on-going refresher training
- Supporting and ensuring that a best practice change delivery process is in place, managing the production and sandbox environments and release strategy
- Researching new functionality within Salesforce releases and best practice for continued process improvements
- Manage system configuration e.g. managing fields, workflow rules, validation rules, triggers, Visual Force pages, email templates, reports and dashboards
- Manage and maintain user accounts, including security profile
- Support data import/export requirements
- Ensure data security is maintained
- Troubleshoot issues, being the liaison with Salesforce Support and IT colleagues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Salesforce Administrator (or similar role)
- Salesforce accreditation
- Experience of both Salesforce Classic and Lightning beneficial
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to support colleagues, providing clear direction in the use of Salesforce
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manipulate data
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively guide and advise users
Sounds like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail!