Are you a Salesforce Administrator looking for your next contract? Would you like to join a growing Fintech company for a remote 4-month assignment? Then I’d love to hear from you.
This assignment would see you being responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Salesforce system ensuring data quality, developing reports and dashboards, and providing user support.
· Designing, developing, and maintaining declarative Salesforce customisations such as complex flows, validation rules, formulas and flexipages
· Be part of an Agile development team proactively identifying and implementing operational improvements, enhancements, and system customisations that meet business requirements
· Improving user experience, resolving technical issues, ensuring data cleanliness and data accuracy across the Salesforce platform
· Communicating updates, problem solving, gathering requirements, and prioritising Salesforce users and product owners.
Your skills & experience:
· Salesforce Administrator experience
· Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
· Salesforce App Builder/Administrator certifications (highly desirable)
· Fantastic communication skills
· Able to communicate with non-technical and technical colleagues
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.