I’m working with a thriving business, that’s looking to grow their New Business Sales Team by welcoming a Sales Manager to the fold.
The business has its core a sales ethos that centres around understanding requirements, talking through business processes, and then offering solutions that fit. They want to always make sure the customer has the right solution for their business.
The person they’re looking for is some who has plenty of experience of ERP sales, or someone who is looking to learn. The most important is that you’ll have the ability to talk through business process such as Purchase to Pay, Assembly to Delivery, and Sales to Cash.
· Managing Customers
· Capturing requirements
· Pre-sales management
· Deal management
· Commercial lead during project
· Smooth landing of projects into the business
Your skills & experience:
· ERP Business Process experience
· Be highly passionate about what you do
· Keen to learn new processes and products
· NAV/BC/D365 Business Central experience
· Desire and ability to keep up-to-date with the newest updates and technologies
· Office 365
· Ability to deal with key stakeholders to discuss business strategy
· Able to guide stakeholders to understand how D365 NAV/BC and other MS products can help them achieve objectives
· Commercial responsibility
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.