Are you a Sales Manager looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a global organisation that truly values their employees, where you’ll be in a pivotal role and responsible for driving growth and meeting sales targets with a focus on the US and UK markets.
If you have vast B2B sales experience, and a deep understanding of Salesforce CRM, the Salesforce ecosystem, or thye desire and ability to build up these skills quickly then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to have extensive skills in forecasting, prospecting, pipeline management and deal closure, as well as presentation and product demonstrating skills.
· Understanding of B2B sales
· Knowledge of Salesforce products
· Able to build up good knowledge of supplementary applications beyond CRM (DocuSign, Middleware, etc)
· Managing the company’s relationship with Salesforce
· Updating internal company Salesforce CRM with customer and pipeline data
· Have a strong grasp of key metrics/working with senior management to evaluate and drive sales performance
· Work with Senior Management Team responding to RFP’s and creating proposals, conducting presentations and demonstrations
· Helping to write business proposals, preparing quotes, negotiating terms and contracts and closing deals
· Developing and delivering against a sales strategy to increase customer base and contact database by generating quality leads via face-to-face/virtual meeting, webinars, industry events, social media, etc.
· Grasp of Salesforce products and supplementary products and integrations
· Strong channel understanding and experience of building channel ecosystems
· Prospecting, forecasting, pipeline management, and supporting deal closure
· Able to create and deliver clear and engaging presentations
· Strong grasp of key metrics and developing/producing regular reporting of forecasting and pipeline
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.