I’m looking to speak with a Sales Director for one of my well-established Microsoft Gold Partner clients. If you’d like to join a business that has their team at the heart of the business, each day aiming to bring out the best in each other then this is the role for you.
As the Sales Director you’ll be responsible for driving revenue throughout the company via a range of different avenues. You’ll be a key member of the senior team while being responsible for nurturing and developing relationships to drive revenue growth and profitability.
· Defining and leading the Partnership Strategy within the company
· Executing the strategy in terms of securing/developing key partner relationships
· Pricing benchmarking against inflation and competitors
· Business Development & Account Management Strategy
· Generating leads and nurturing them into opportunities
· Management of end-to-end sales process
· Working closely with the marketing team to define messaging and developing relevant sales collateral
· Recruiting, training and managing key hires
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in senior commercial roles/track record of building and managing commercial teams
· Knowledge of Microsoft based products (D365 Business Central highly desirable)
· Well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Results-focused and able to set clear goals and execute them
· Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong sales skills and a history of exceeding revenue targets
· Experience implementing strategic business development planning delivering B2B sales
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.