Project Manager- Salesforce Experience
I’m looking to speak with a Project Manager for one of my thriving clients. You’d be joining a business that’s been going from strength to strength and been a driving force in their industry for over 100 years.
The team you’ll be joining is newly formed, and you’ll need to have good experience managing projects from start to finish and will have strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Start-up, shaping, leading and delivering projects within agreed budget, timeline, and quality.
- Developing/maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships
- Developing project plans with well-defined milestones
- Networking with globally distributed stakeholders to keep business knowledge current
- Liaising and working with external product vendors, implementation partners, and internal technology teams
Your skills & experience:
- Experience working on projects on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build/maintain relationships at all levels
- Strong project lifecycle knowledge having delivered multiple projects from start to finish
- Able to create project plans and communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Knowledge of organisational change management techniques
- Strong written, oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Flexible, able to quickly switch gears
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.