I’m looking to speak with Project Managers for a brand new role. You’d be joining a thriving ICT services business that specialises in the Defence and Security sectors that is known for not only providing stellar solutions for their clients, but also for being a great employer.
As the successful project manager you’ll be playing a key role in agreeing project objectives, planning project activities, and evaluating and managing the implementation and monitoring the progress of projects.
· Managing specified project outputs from initiation through to delivery
· Developing project feasibility and initiation documentation to ensure that projects can be launched in a controlled and scoped manner
· Helping with the development of the company’s project management and quality management systems
· Managing the identification, analysis, reporting and management of project risks
· Engaging with Security, Architecture & Design and Operations Service teams to ensure activities, risks and dependencies are managed and understood
Skills & experience:
· Enterprise Architecture knowledge
· Budget management experience
· Experience of managed service environments
· Awareness of ITIL best practice
· Understanding of UK Government Security Classifications
· Experience working within a Service and Project Management environment
· Strong presentations skills (verbal and written)
· Prince2 qualified
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.