I’m looking to speak with Project Managers that want to join a thriving business that is a leader in their field. Specialising in Defence and Security, you’ll be joining and helping implement solutions that’ll become the foundation for secure managed ICT services to public sector customers.
This is a varied role that would see you working on interesting projects, where you’ll be pivotal in agreeing project objectives, planning project activities, evaluating and managing the implementation and monitoring the progress of projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Project Management – Managing specified project outputs from beginning through to delivery
· Developing the business- updating solution offerings and service catalogue to meet customer needs and technical possibilities as they evolve.
Your skills & experience:
· Enterprise Architecture knowledge
· Budget management experience
· Track record of delivering technology projects
· Presentation skills
· An in-depth understanding of UK Government Security Classifications
· Negotiation skills at all levels
· Able to obtain security clearance
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.