I am looking to speak with Project Coordinators for a thriving company that specialises in creating digital success solutions. They are known for designing, developing, managing and supporting business intelligence technologies for companies across the world and the UK.
They are looking for a driven and ambitious Project Coordinator who will play a key part in the expansion of the team. This role would suit you if you have experience in project coordination and you thrive on developing professional relationships, both outside and within the organisation.
· Overseeing multiple project resourcing, budgeting, and timescales to enable effective project delivery across all business teams
· Liaising with customers to manage expectations and pre-empt obstacles, demonstrating a proactive, professional and confident approach to customer service
· Maintaining an effective audit trail of each project, utilising Gantt Charts and digital filing systems to retain oversight of all project activity
· Monitoring customer satisfaction and project outcomes, debriefing the team to enable continued improvements
· Providing administrative support across a multitude of projects
· Assessing project risks and issues, escalating these where appropriate, and providing solutions where applicable
Your skills & experience:
· Working experience in a project coordination or project management role
· Stakeholder management experience in a commercial setting
· Relevant project management qualification (Prince2 or equivalent)
· Degree in a related discipline (desirable)
· Experience in a Software Development or MSP industry (desirable)
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.