I am working with a fantastic Fintech organisation that specialises in ethical digital banking and wealth proposition and their looking for a Product Lead/Owner . As the successful candidate you’ll be helping craft product direction and optimising the experience for their customers within the designated product stream within the ethical banking landscape. Their mission is to help people grow and sustain their wealth for future generations, by solving problems instead of just selling banking products. The company is driven by innovation and backed by a leading financial institution.
This is a remote role, that would require you to go on-site to their head office in London once a month. You will manage and oversee the entire product lifecycle for the said product reviewing market proposition and financial viability. You’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Product Lead.
· Collaborating with the Product and Partnership Lead to bring product strategy to fruition
· Developing product positioning in conjunction with other key partners
· Applying that knowledge of user behaviour/needs when shaping the product roadmap
· Mobilising stakeholder support in the Product development process and design
· Program management/implementation
· Researching/advocating for the voice of customers that will use the product, identifying current pain points and developing new products to address their previously unmet needs
· Coordinating the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress
Your skills & experience:
· 5 years experience in an agile or start-up environment
· Exposure to banking and professional services is essential
· Certified Product Manager, Agile Certified Product Manager, or Certified Product Marketing Manager ideally
· Experience managing multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important
· Experience leading product teams
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.