I’m working with a thriving business that’s looking for a Procurement Assistant to join them. You’ll be joining a business that’s a leader in their industry, where you’ll be assisting with the day-to-day supply chain and purchasing administration activities.
A front-end sourcing position, you’ll be supporting the Procurement Executive in choosing vendors, raising POs, negotiating pricing, and making sure target lead times are met.
This is the ideal role for you if you’re a people person and a first-class relationship builder, who is also a self-motivated team plater with strong organisational skills.
· Getting quotes from suppliers against BOMs
· Supporting the Procurement Executive in increasing/improving collaboration with suppliers and partners
· Matching PO’s and POD’s to Supplier Invoices/maintaining delivery dates
· Raising, getting approval, and sending PO’s to suppliers
· Supporting the generation/maintenance of supplier PO reports
· Reporting on procurement KPIs
· Ensuring compliance to company guidelines/purchasing policies and procedures
· Completing stock reports for suppliers
Your skills and experience:
· Procurement/Purchasing experience in the IT industry preferably
· Fantastic attention to detail
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure in a calm manner
· Great computer skills
· Great administration/organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload based on business needs
· Able to interact with key stakeholders at all levels
· Strong problem-solving skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.