Power BI Associate Consultant
I’m working with a fantastic Microsoft Gold Partner, and they’re looking for a Power BI Associate Consultant to join them. This remote role would see you working as part of a fast-growing Data and Insight team where you’ll be responsible for developing Power BI reports and dashboards, as well as deploying their adoption framework and supporting the next generation of products and data insights.
The company guides their client’s path to growth through the implementation of intelligent cloud-based business applications. They are known for their questioning nature and for challenging the status quo.
· Consulting with management and relevant stakeholders to define measures, metrics and reporting requirements
· Analysing and synthesizing data sets
· Researching, developing, and implementing data-gathering methods
· Reporting back on findings with proposed solutions
· Utilising the navigation features in Power-BI to guide readers through a compelling data-driven story.
· Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented strategies
· Shaping an approach for governance and deployment of Power BI in large organisations with advice on licensing, distribution/sharing, training, support and best practices
Your skills & experience:
· Knowledge of Financial data models
· Strong analytical skills related to structured and unstructured datasets
· DAX and T-SQL querying experience
· Python or R Languages desirable
· Translating complex strategies into tangible actions
· Desire to develop own projects and take ownership
· History of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets
· Articulate and clear in communications to mixed audiences
· Demonstrable experience of Power BI, Power Platform and licencing
· Certified in/or planning to complete:
o DA-100- Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
o DP900 – Azure Data Fundamentals
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.