I’m working with a thriving company that is a leader in their field and they’re looking for a Portfolio Manager to join them. This is a hybrid role that requires someone with a strong commercial background to come in and manage the commercial value of major contracts and senior customer stakeholder management.
You’ll be playing a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of the company’s project portfolio, making sure its salient projects are delivered in line with business cases and managing effective commercial change.
· Development of project risk management plans and procedures
· Managing change control to signed off business case
· Working with commercial teams and planning transition activities across project portfolio including feeding commercial status into dashboard board reports to the Senior Executive team on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Ensure all contracted deliverables comply with security classification systems
Your skills & experience:
· Strong Customer commercial and procurement experience
· Experience implementing commercial change processes
· Proven track record managing commercial agreements/contract management within a managed service environment
· Clear strategic thinker
· Good understanding of UK Government Security Classifications
· Energetic leader able to empower and motivate
· Able to obtain appropriate security clearance
If this sounds like you apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.